Monday. Again. :)

Even though the weekend didn’t really go as planned I’m still satisfied with the result. We didn’t get to do as much on our warmup game for Ludum Dare as we hoped. But we got the concept written down, art has already started production but the game programming has been lacking.

Instead of programming on the game we started realizing how much is missing in Viking2d-engine. So we started working hard on adding better animation support, physics, spritesheet support and level loading.
This is all required by the concept we created. Hopefully we’ll have a good prototype running by the end of this week. Wish us luck 🙂

At least we did manage to launch our website! Even though the livestream-subpage isn’t quite finished yet. It will be ready by the time ludum dare starts 🙂 Check it out here!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s