Progress is a wonderful word. I love it. I love progressing in my development projects.
For the past weeks there has little to none progress at all. I’ve been stuck…
But as you saw from my previous posts, I finally solved it and was able to progress. So I did!
I managed to create a task-qeueu for the game characters. I was able to create the MoveTask that they’ll all utilize to move around.
I also polished on the selection system (both click and drag-box) to be more precise and move smoother.
This recent burst of productivity and progress has really boosted my mood and my faith that my upcoming crowdfunding campaign will be successful.
Anyway, now I’m gonna rest for a couple of days.
Have a nice all saints day!