Day 37/365: A lot of changes

Lol omg. I did write the post for yesterday, but I forgot to save/publish it before I turned off my computer…

Anyway, to the point. We’ve decided to change things up a bit, we’ve seen the need for greater control later on in the project. We’ll therefore step away from java for this project and make a engine based on C++ and SDL library. I’ve coded Cpp before but it’s many years ago. It has slowly started coming back as I was experimenting the entire afternoon with it. Altough, we’ve had some issues with our IDE.

We’ve tested a lot of different IDE’s in a short time and we’re gonna test Visual studio a bit more, been a long time since I tried it.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s