I’ve been very busy the last few days and the upcomming days doesn’t look better. Need to be places, need to do other stuff. It’s really annoying when I just want to work.
In a couple of days I’ll travel home again atleast, once I’m there and deal with a few minor issues I can start working on my project full time again.
As I wrote yesterday, we’ve been having a few issues with our development environment, but it seems like we’ve solved it now. Visual studio seem to support what we need and do the job we require. This will be my first project in a very long time made not only with c++ but it’s produced in visual studio. My last project there was the “Mando”-container I made during college. “Mando” was a container which worked similar to a associative array in php. I’m not sure how effective it was or how much resources it required (probably a lot since I’ve learned much the past few years alone).
We did set some goals while we were planning on the new engine, make all the basic classes and get the rendering going before the end of the weekend.
I’m not so sure we can accomplish it now since we had this major crisis with our IDE, but we’ll give it a go. Hopefully we’ll at least be close to accomplishing them.